Friday, January 28, 2011

Search for a Kindergarten


Registration time is just around the corner and for most people this would be an easy task. Where do I send my daughter and will they can accomodate her severe allergies? Am I ever going to feel comfortable anywhere? Most people are sad that when the time comes when their baby goes to kindergarten that they are growing up. My concern is if she survives the day with all the outside food around her with out me momma bear protecting her. The not so joys of having a child with a severe food allergy :(

1 comment:

  1. Just found your blog. My oldest son has a SEVERE anaphalyxis peanut allergy. he is in 7th grade now but I remember feeling this way too. I always have send an epi-pen to the school nurse, make sure the teacher is very aware of the allergy. I also used to e-mail the other parents (in a group e-mail) in case they plan to bring in snack for b-days etc.

    It is tough to think about all the things that could go wrong but so may kids have these allergies these days, people are much more cognizant of it.

    ReplyDelete